August 29, 2018
Posted In: Uncategorized
Sole Girls Admin Coordinator
Our core values are essential in how we run our operations, and we are looking for an Admin Coordinator who lives with the SOLE (Support, Open Minded, Loving and Enthusiasm) and is extremely organized and gets stuff done!!
Sole Youth Programs Inc.
Position Title: Admin Coordinator
Location: North Vancouver, BC Canada – Work from Home, and in North Vancouver
Duration: 20-30 hrs/week
Sole Girls is seeking an organized and enthusiastic Admin Coordinator to join our team. This role is for someone who loves to support online and in person, it’s the get-stuff-done position. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, quick, ambitious learner and able to thrive working individually and collaboratively!
We’re hiring an Admin Coordinator to grow with us. To start, your duties will include:
- Daily Posting on Social media and managing pages/groups
- Planning newsletters themes and writing
- Distributing and ordering promotional materials and program supplies
- Managing online store sales and mailing
- May coach programs and cover shifts for coaches absence
- Coordinating team coaches and soleteers and hours
- Soleteer recruiting
- Coordinating with program locations and managing registrations and bookings for Next and current seasons
- Helping to rewrite and coordinate and organize the operations manuals
- Completing other paperwork and administrative tasks as required
- Updating and maintaining Customer Relationship Management System as needed
- Updating and maintaining solegirls.org (WordPress)
- Assisting with bookkeeping
Additional duties will depend on the skills and interests of the successful candidate, but may include:
- Conducting initial interviews and reference checks for volunteers and instructors
- Growing and strengthening our online community and partnerships
What we Look for
- A student or graduate of a business, communications or a related program
- You are Sole Awesome, ie: supportive, open-minded, caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic
- You want to make the world a better place by empowering girls, women, and… everyone
- You are a self-starter and see areas for improvement and work well on your own
- Extremely detail oriented and able to efficiently organize multiple tasks and work with short deadlines and quick turnarounds
- You are able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
- You enjoy building relationships and have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
- You have experience working with content and customer management systems
This position might be right for you if:
- You are interested in a part-time position (20-30 hours per week initially)
- You have your own work-space, computer and transportation
- You live in North Vancouver area and are available for a weekly face to face meeting
Application Deadline: September 4, 2018
To apply for this position:
- Please send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please reference job title “Sole Girls Operations Manager” in the subject line and ensure contact name and e-mail are provided
- In the Cover Letter please include your responses to the following questions:
- How do you embody SOLE values? (Support, Open-Mind, Love, Enthusiasm)
- How will your past experiences translate to this position?
- How does becoming part of Sole Girls fit with your life/career goals?
Please send Resumes to Ashley Wiles at email@example.com
Address all Cover Letters to Ashley Wiles.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you! You are SOLE awesome!