Fall Scavenger Hunt!
August 29, 2018
Posted In: Uncategorized
Back to School is here!!
What better way to make it fun than a fall scavenger hunt!
- Find 4 different leaf shapes and learn about them
- Find 4 foods that grow this season naturally in your area
- Go Apple Picking
- Make Apple Chips
- Go on a nature walk with your family
- Make a list of one thing you are grateful for every day of Fall
- Find a Corn Maze
- Decorate acorns
- Do math with candy! (can you say whoa sugars!!)
- Volunteer somewhere for Thanksgiving
- Decorate a pumpkin with empowering words
- Bake a “fall” themed treat to share with friends
- Go to a pumpkin patch and find the smallest pumpkin
- Design the ultimate super hero costume
- Help a friend with something
- Try a fall sport like soccer or football
- Make a card for someone and tell them why you are grateful for them
What more can you add to this list? Make your own scavenger hunt list with your family or friends and seek to do something new every week or even every day!!