Weekly Sessiongs for Girls Ages 6–8 and 8–12
This Spring Season at Sole Girls, find out what in means to release your inner awesome, make fabulous friends and build your self-esteem. We will play games, have dance parties, discuss mean girls and body image. Also, we will meet awesome mentors from high school and university.
Get ready to be mentally and physically prepared to do a final 5km fun run. Looking for more details or have a question? Check out our Parent Information.
North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Moody, South Surrey, Kelowna
Our programs run
after school. Program time
is depending on the program location.
8 to 9 weeks
April to mid May
(depending on location)
Depending on Location. Girls in Vancouver and Greater Vancouver will train for
Sole Awesome 5km
Registering Your Girl
Online Registration – Parents/Guardians are able to sign their girl up online for Winter 2017 programs any time until the program start date. Registration in Canada is done through ACTIVE.
What's Included in Registration
‣ Professional coaching certified with CPR/First Aid.
‣ Police screened Coaches.
‣ Lesson workbooks and all program materials.
‣ Ongoing support from Coaches.
‣ Awards for all of the girls that recognize achievement, effort, and uniqueness.
‣ A fun, social, supportive and interactive atmosphere.
‣ New self-confidence, new friends, positive and healthy living ideas.
‣ New problem-solving skills.
‣ Sole Girls T-shirts for all Girls, Volunteers and Coaches
Spring 2017 5Km Run Details (Vancouver and Greater Vancouver)
This Season, the girls will train to run Sole Awesome 5km Fun Run at Mundy Park in Coquitlam,BC!