We’re Hiring! Sole Girls Operations Manager
October 6, 2015
Posted In: Community
Who we are
Sole Girls is a small but growing Vancouver social enterprise that delivers empowerment programs to tween girls. Participants build confidence and friendships while training to finish a 5km fun run. Our core values are essential in how we run our operations, and we are looking for someone who resonates with the SOLE – Support, Open Minded, Loving, Enthusiasm.
We’re hiring an Operations Manager to grow with us. To start, your duties will include…
– Managing registrations and bookings.
– Managing all aspects of emails and communication between coaches and participants/parents.
– Paying invoices and expenses.
– Ordering and distributing promotional materials and program supplies.
– Completing other paperwork and administrative tasks as required.
– Managing store sales and mailing.
Additional duties will depend on the skills and interests of the successful candidate, but may include…
– Conducting initial interviews and reference checks for volunteers and instructors.
– Growing and strengthening our online community and partnerships
– Assisting with bookkeeping.
The right candidate will share the Sole Girls values and have excellent administrative skills. This might be you if…
– You are Sole Awesome, ie: supportive, open-minded, caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic.
– You want to make the world a better place by empowering girls, women, and… everyone.
– You enjoy building relationships.
– You are detail oriented, organized and efficient.
– You get stuff done.
– You find solutions and take care of business.
This position might be right for you if…
– You are interested in a part-time position (20 hours per week initially).
– You are willing to work on contract.
– You have your own workspace, computer and transportation.
– You live in the Vancouver area and are available for a weekly face to face meeting.
Send us your resume along with a letter describing:
– Why you would be an awesome Sole Girls staff member.
– How you can fulfill the job duties described above, based on your skills and experience.
– How you embody the values described above.
– How you can help Sole Girls grow.
– How becoming part of Sole Girls fits with your life/career goals.
For more information or to submit your application, please contact:
Ashley Wiles, email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.