Sole Girls is a small but growing Vancouver social enterprise that delivers empowerment programs to tween girls. Participants build confidence and friendships while training to finish a 5km fun run. Our core values are essential in how we run our operations, and we are looking for someone who resonates with the SOLE – Support, Open Minded, Loving, Enthusiasm.
We’re hiring an Operations Manager to grow with us. To start, your duties will include...
- Managing all aspects of emails and communication between coaches and participants/parents.
- Paying invoices and expenses.
- Ordering and distributing promotional materials and program supplies.
- Completing other paperwork and administrative tasks as required.
- Managing store sales and mailing.
Additional duties will depend on the skills and interests of the successful candidate, but may include…
- Conducting initial interviews and reference checks for volunteers and instructors.
- Growing and strengthening our online community and partnerships
- Assisting with bookkeeping.
The right candidate will share the Sole Girls values and have excellent administrative skills. This might be you if…
- You are Sole Awesome, ie: supportive, open-minded, caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic.
- You want to make the world a better place by empowering girls, women, and… everyone.
- You enjoy building relationships.
- You are detail oriented, organized and efficient.
- You get stuff done.
- You find solutions and take care of business.
This position might be right for you if…
- You are interested in a part-time position (20 hours per week initially).
- You are willing to work on contract.
- You have your own workspace, computer and transportation.
- You live in the Vancouver area and are available for a weekly face to face meeting.
Send us your resume along with a letter describing:
- Why you would be an awesome Sole Girls staff member.
- How you can fulfill the job duties described above, based on your skills and experience.
- How you embody the values described above.
- How you can help Sole Girls grow.
- How becoming part of Sole Girls fits with your life/career goals.
For more information or to submit your application, please contact:
Ashley Wiles, email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.