WHO LIKES CHOCOLATE??????
Chocolate Protein Energy Bites
1.5 cups Walnuts or Almonds (Or sunflower or pumpkin seeds for a nut-free dessert)
10-12 Medjool Dates (pitted)
1/2 cup Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1. Process walnuts (or seeds) in food processor until fine and crumbly, make sure not to process too long
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients except the dates and process for 30 seconds
- 3. Now add the dates a couple at a time until mixture begins to stick together, you may want to scrape down the sides a few times to ensure that everything is mixing evenly
- 4. Roll the mixture into bite-size balls, optional to roll them in coconut flakes, more hemp seeds, or cinnamon for a coating.
- 5. Place in fridge to set for 30 mins.
- 6. Attempt not to eat all of them at once!!!!
Sole Coach and Sole-listic Nutritionist,
Hang out with Jen at Solegirls SUMMER CAMP at Lululemon in Kits July 13 & 14!!!!
To learn more about nutrition coaching with Jen head over to www.anthrophysique.com to book your complimentary consultation.