1. A little bit about yourself:
I am an air traffic controller, mother of two girls and amateur yogi.
2. What is your POWER WORD?
My power word is INCLUSIVE – no one should be left out, it’s more fun together!
3. How did you start running?
I started running when I was a kid in sports like soccer, softball and basketball. Then as I got older and the teams and sport were no longer there, the running was the part that remained.
4. What is your happy pace like?
My happy pace usually depends on what music I’m listening to or who I’m running with as both inspire different moods and speeds!
5. What is one of your current goals? How do you plan to achieve it?
One goal I have is to try acro yoga and also aerial silks. They both look SOLE fun!!
6. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
My inspiration comes a lot of the time from my friends. They are all so diverse, trying new things and challenging themselves. It’s fun to try new things.
7. When do you feel most beautiful?
I feel most beautiful when I’ve taken time to do something for myself.
8. How has being involved with Sole Girls changed your life?
Getting involved with Sole Girls has given me an opportunity to connect with girls and feel like I’m making a difference in not just their current health but their future health as well. The lessons these girls are learning now with sole girls will help them so much at every stage of life and it’s so amazing to be a part of that.
9. What is your message to tweens?
My message to tweens is to trust yourself! You know when something doesn’t feel right, trust that feeling and know you ARE strong enough to stand up.