The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, able to work individually and collaboratively to achieve Sole Girls marketing goals in the following areas:
Position time: Part Time 10 hrs/week
- Research, write, and edit content (web content, videos, social media content, advertising, brochures, presentations, etc.) for marketing materials designed to promote company goals and objectives
- Coordinate campaigns, surveys, collateral development to drive awareness, lead generation and customer growth
- Develop and execute social media strategies aligned with Sole Girls marketing initiatives including authoring, editing and managing all communication through appropriate channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and other channels that align with our brand.
- Daily engagement with network and leads through social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Edit and produce bi-monthly company e-newsletter
- Copy edit and ensure all public facing content is on-brand and message, consistent in style and quality, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Write copy for website, press releases, launches, etc.
- Track and report on performance related to marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, lead generation, campaign effectiveness, and user awareness.
- Build Ambassador and guest blog submissions
- Manage contests, giveaways, and other marketing campaigns
- PR and media outreach
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following qualifications and experience:
- A student or graduate of Business, Marketing, or a related program
- A passion for community building and brand development
- Experience in marketing and communications and a talent for writing
- Detail oriented with high standards for quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Any of the following qualifications would be considered an asset:
Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Experience in graphic design to develop communications materials
Website content management
- How to Apply:
Please send us the following:
- One page letter outlining your relevant experience, why you want to work for Sole Girls
- A resume that captures your related experience and email it to Ashley Wiles at email@example.com with the words "Communications Intern - *your name*" in the subject line by February 1, 2016. Only email submissions accepted.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.