16 ways to engage in conversation
July 5, 2015
Posted In: Uncategorized
If you think back to when you were a girl, or perhaps even now… was it because your mind is so full, or you don’t want to share or you just don’t think that anyone cares that much that today felt the same as yesterday.
Here are 16 other ways to get the goods on how your daughter (or son!) is feeling and what they did…without getting FINE as an answer!
1. What was the funniest part of your day?
2. Did anyone make you laugh today?
3. What was the most exciting thing that you learned today?
4. If you had to guess, who is the person in your class that is the most similar to you?
5. Who would you say is the person the most opposite to you?
6. If aliens came and took someone from your class today, who do you think they would take?
7. If you were the weather right now, what weather would you be?
8. If you were to give an award for the most helpful person today, who would get it?
9. If you were the teacher, how would you have changed the lesson today?
10. At recess, what game is your favourite to play?
11. If you had a theme song for the day, what would it be?
12. If today was a book, what would the title be?
13. What are the top 3 things you hear people say?
14. Who could have been more kind or generous?
15. What is everyone’s favourite movie
16. How did you feel when the bell rang at the end of the day?